sify's managed MPLS NGN core network is built on highly resilient network architecture with redundancy at network, POP and interconnects levels, using carrier grade NGN routing fabric.
As the pioneer in convergence of circuit based and IP based networks, sify is well equipped to provide unified support for fixed and mobile telephony.
sify's Network-to-Network Interfaces (NNIs) use Advanced VOIP and SS7 technology with smooth, efficient digital signaling for voice switching. This allows Sify to offer robust, high performance global network solutions for international and national long distance services.
voice interconnect options
- SS7 interconnect - for an efficient signaling system to interconnect with TDM switches in global networks, standardized with ITU-T
- MPLS SIP interconnect - for efficient transmission of voice over Packed Switched Networks
- Internet SIP interconnect - for efficient transmission of voice over the internet
- Managed MPLS enabled next generation core network for superior voice quality
- Global presence with POP in the US, UK and Asia Pacific, with connectivity to multiple global tier 1 network providers
- 24X7 helpdesk, backed by a next generation operations support system
- Web based portal for tracking and invoicing, and provisioning for automated alerts across multiple media
- Flexible voice interconnect options